- Detached bungalow situated on a corner site in a sought after residential location
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazing installed
- Two reception rooms
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Three good sized bedrooms plus attic room
- Family bathroom suite
- Detached garage with light and power
- Front garden with pebbled flowerbeds and driveway providing ample parking
- Generous rear garden comprising patio and lawned areas, with views of surrounding countryside
- Internal appraisal highly recommended
PVC front door and side light to:
Tiled floor. Glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 13' 0" X 11' 4" (3.97m X 3.45m)
Pine clad ceiling. Far reaching countryside views.
LIVING ROOM: 16' 1" X 11' 4" (4.89m X 3.45m)
Feature stone fireplace with electric inset. Dado rail. Cornice ceiling. Far reaching views.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 15' 2" X 9' 11" (4.61m X 3.02m)
Dining area with dado rail open to kitchen. Range of high and low level fitted units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. High level oven and four ring hob unit. PVC door to rear.
Storage cupboard. Cupboard housing copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 3" X 10' 12" (3.44m X 3.34m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 7' 10" (3.45m X 2.40m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower fitting over. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 5" X 9' 1" (3.47m X 2.77m)
ATTIC ROOM: 39' 1" X 10' 8" (11.92m X 3.24m)
GARAGE: 15' 11" X 9' 9" (4.84m X 2.97m)
Roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Spacious corner site with paved patio area and garden laid in lawn to rear. Front garden with pebbled flowerbeds housing trees and shrubs. Driveway providing ample parking.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.