- Semi-Detached home in need of some restoration.
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazing installed.
- Generous lounge/dining area with open tread staircase.
- Galley style kitchen with range of units and patio doors to courtyard.
- Ground floor shower room.
- Two good sized bedrooms.
- Concrete parking area to front with slate flowerbeds.
- Fully enclosed area to rear with large outhouse.
- Quiet unique cul-de-sac close to town centre amenities.
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer or investor.
- Within minutes to local primary schools and leisure facilities.
uPVC front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring.
White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 23' 6" X 12' 9" (7.15m X 3.88m)
Feature fireplace surround with electric fire inset, Laminate wood strip flooring. Cornice ceiling. Open tread staircase to first floor.
KITCHEN: 17' 9" X 5' 1" (5.40m X 1.55m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. PVC patio doors to courtyard.
Generous landing with access to floored roof space via slingsby type ladder.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 11' 0" (3.90m X 3.36m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 3" X 6' 12" (4.05m X 2.13m)
Cupboard housing copper cylinder tank.
Concrete parking area to front. Flowerbed with slate bedding and conifer trees. Fully enclosed courtyard to rear, bounded by wall. uPVC oil tank. Outside tap.
OUTHOUSE: 13' 10" X 6' 6" (4.21m X 1.99m)
Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.