- A very attractive and deceptive end town house
- Two reception rooms (both with open fires)
- Fitted kitchen / Breakfast area
- Recently installed gas fired central heating / PVC double glazing
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom with Mira electric shower
- Roof space and cavity walls insulated
- Large roofspace (sketch plans to a four bedroom property)
- Brick paviour driveway offering ample parking
- Extensive garden to rear
- This is a quiet and popular area convenient Town Centre, local schools and shops
- Ideal purchase for the first time buyer, investor or family home
Under stairs storage area. Attractive PVC double glazed door with glazed side panel.
LOUNGE: 14' 6" X 12' 0" (4.42m X 3.66m)
Attractive brick built fireplace and display. Open fire with tiled hearth.
DINING ROOM: 10' 6" X 9' 9" (3.20m X 2.97m)
Attractive stone fireplace with open fire. Arch feature to:
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 10' 6" X 10' 3" (3.20m X 3.12m)
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel sink unit.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 9' 0" (4.34m X 2.74m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 9' 9" (3.20m X 2.97m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 0" X 8' 3" (3.35m X 2.51m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric Mira shower fitting over. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls.
Neat front garden bounded by hedging. Side driveway with ample parking area. Extensive fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Tiered pebble area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.