- A spacious and extended mid terrace family home enjoying a convenient and accessible location
- Lounge with feature tiled fireplace
- Large kitchen/dining room with good range of contemporary fitted units
- Rear ground floor extension with shower room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom
- Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn
- Off street parking and lawn to front
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced
- Ideal first time buy or investment opportunity
uPVC double glazed doors to:
Tiled floor. Hardwood front door to:
Under stairs cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 12' 0" (4.37m X 3.67m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Tiled fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth (presently sealed).
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 20' 9" X 10' 6" (6.32m X 3.20m)
Plus square bay window.
Excellent range of contemporary high and low level high gloss units. Laminate work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Hotpoint built in double oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel cooker hood. High intensity low voltage spot lighting.
uPVC double glazed door to garden.
White suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled shower area with thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
Hot press copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 8' 10" (4.37m X 2.68m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 10' 8" (3.29m X 3.26m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 12" X 10' 0" (3.95m X 3.05m)
At widest points.
Suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. uPVC wall cladding and Bristan wall mounted electric shower fitting. High intensity low voltage spot lighting.
Concrete driveway. Front garden in lawn and bounded by fencing. Enclosed rear garden in lawn, bounded by fencing and hedging. uPVC oil tank. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.