- A neat semi detached family home.
- Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed.
- Open plan lounge / dining area with attractive fireplace
- Fitted kitchen including hob and oven.
- White bathroom suite with thermostatic controlled shower.
- 3 bedrooms.
- Attached garage.
- Garden to front and rear.
- Quiet residential area close to town centre.
- Ideal family home or suitable for first time buyer.
PVC door with glazed side panels. Tiled hall.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM: 23' 4" X 11' 9" (7.12m X 3.57m)
Attractive pine surround fireplace with brick and electric inset. Beam feature on ceilings.
KITCHEN: 10' 9" X 7' 10" (3.27m X 2.40m)
Excellent range of high and level units. Laminated worksurfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps. 4 ring gas hob and matching under electric oven. Extractor fan. Part tiled wall.
White suite comprising panelled bath. Thermostatically controlled shower over bath. Low flush WC pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 9" X 9' 5" (2.97m X 2.86m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 3" X 10' 2" (4.05m X 3.09m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 7' 7" (2.64m X 2.31m)
Laminate wood flooring.
Attractive front gardens. Enclosed rear garden with patio area.
Up and over door. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.