- An exceptional 2nd floor apartment with wonderful sea and countryside views
- Generous lounge with balcony
- Excellent fitted separate kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Two double bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room)
- Gas fired central heating / pvc double glazing
- Serviced lift and stairs
- Ample parking areas and attractive gardens
- Quiet residential location
- Ideal for retired or young couple
LOUNGE: 16' 12" X 11' 9" (5.18m X 3.57m)
Bright lounge with double french doors leading to balcony. Wonderful views towards Larne Lough and countryside views towards Inver. Double french glazed doors to:
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 16' 6" X 8' 12" (5.02m X 2.74m)
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminated work surfaces. Stainless steel one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Gas boiler. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 10' 7" (3.85m X 3.23m)
Ensuite shower room comprising separate shower with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 10" X 11' 3" (3.60m X 3.44m)
White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Tiled flooring and walls.
Ample parking areas. Attractive landscaped gardens. Please note there is a management fee of £840 per annum.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.