- An ideal purchase for first time buyer / Investment
- Neat Terrace house with parking and garden
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazing
- Spacious lounge / dining area with open fire.
- Modern fitted cream kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Two double bedrooms. (one with built in robes).
- Contemporary white bathroom suite with shower.
- Enclosed front garden and rear yard.
- Walking distance to town centre.
- Quiet residential area. Just off Carson Street.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM: 20' 7" X 10' 3" (6.27m X 3.12m)
Laminate wood flooring. attractive open fireplace with tiled hearth. Under stair storage area.
KITCHEN: 12' 12" X 8' 9" (3.96m X 2.66m)
Exceptional range of high and low units. Laminate work surface, white Belfast sink with mixer taps. Double built in oven. Integrated fridge freezer, integrated dish washer. Wall mounted radiator. Quality Linoleum flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 8' 10" (3.99m X 2.68m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 10' 5" (3.23m X 3.17m)
Built in robes with storage above.
Comprises of white suite, panelled bath, low flush WC. Contemporary basin. Electric shower and screen door. Hotpress and storage area. Part tiled walls. Stainless steel towel rail.
Attractive garden fully enclosed and parking area for two cars to front.
Enclosed rear garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.