- A Very Neat and Attractive End Terrace House
- Oil Fired Central Heating - Part PVC Doubled Glazed
- Lounge With Attractive Wood Flooring and Wall Mounted Fire
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Excellent Kitchen with Intergrated Hob and Matching Oven
- Groud Floor Family Bathroom
- Large Covered Utility Area
- 3 Good Bedrooms (master bedroom with esnuite shower room)
- Extensive Gardens to Front Side and Rear
- Greenhouse, Decked Areas and Garden Shed
- Excellent for a First Time Buyer or Family Home
Laminate wood flooring. PVC front door. Under stairs storage area.
LOUNGE: 12' 8" X 12' 5" (3.85m X 3.78m)
Attached wall mounted electric fire. Laminate wood flooring. Door leading to :
CONSERVATORY: 12' 2" X 7' 11" (3.70m X 2.42m)
PVC double glazed with tiled flooring.
KITCHEN: 12' 6" X 7' 5" (3.81m X 2.27m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Four ring gas hob and matching oven. one and a half stainless steel sink unit. Mixer taps. Part tiles walls. Breakfast bar.
With store area.
White suite comprising panneled bath with thermostically controlled shower, screen door over bath. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. PVC ceiling and walls.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 2" X 8' 3" (2.79m X 2.51m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 12' 6" X 9' 6" (3.82m X 2.90m)
Ensuite shower room comprising thermostatically controlled shower PVC Clading. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Built in robes and hotpress.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 2" X 9' 8" (3.71m X 2.95m)
Neat front garden laid to lawn. Enclosed rear garden with greenhouse, decked areas (2) and garden shed.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.