- A unique detached home offering exceptional seaviews and located on the famous Antrim Coast Road
- Oak PVC double glazing / Oil fired central heating
- Three reception areas (two with exceptional views)
- Recently installed contemporary kitchen, including large central island and electrical appliances
- Superb modern bathroom with double shower and free standing bath on ground floor
- Cloakroom on first floor with recently installed sanitary ware
- Presently used as one bedroom but accommodation can easily be reinstated back to three bedrooms (Master bedroom with seaviews and superb dressing room)
- Superb Office / Studio accommodation adaptable to suit personal requirements
- Large Workshop / Studio to rear of property with electrics and heating
- Patio area and raised gardens with wonderful views
- Parking to front of property
- Easy commuting to Ballymena, Larne, Belfast and the North Coast
- An individually designed home with adaptable accommodation for various businesses, who wish to have the convenience of working from home
Entrance hall etched and leaded double glazed door with attractive matching side panels in Oak PVC . Ceramic tiled flooring. Glazed door to:
Ceramic tiled flooring. Contemporary oak and glazed staircase to first floor.
Recently installed modern bathroom with deep free standing bath. Double shower area with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled walls and flooring. Heated towel rail.
MASTER BEDROOM: 11' 2" X 13' 5" (3.40m X 4.10m)
With large picture window enjoying wonderful sea views.
DRESSING ROOM: 11' 2" X 11' 2" (3.40m X 3.40m)
Spacious Dressing room off with extensive range of built in furniture. This room can easily be reverted back to another bedroom.
OFFICE / RECEPTION ROOM: 12' 10" X 8' 10" (3.90m X 2.70m)
Presently used as an office but would make a second reception room with sea views.
OFFICE / STORE: 17' 9" X 8' 10" (5.40m X 2.70m)
With suspended ceiling.
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 6" X 6' 7" (3.80m X 2.00m)
Range of high and low level units with stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
Store 11' 2" X 9' 6" (3.40m X 2.90m)
LOUNGE: 18' 8" X 13' 5" (5.70m X 4.10m)
Large picture windows enjoying sea views and Antrim coastline. Attractive corner fireplace with electric inset fire. Wood flooring. Feature etched and stained windows.
GALLEY / DINING AREA: 14' 9" X 8' 10" (4.50m X 2.70m)
This is a unique area enjoying wonderful views with floor to ceiling window. Attractive wood flooring.
FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM: 11' 2" X 12' 6" (3.40m X 3.80m)
Patio doors leading to terrace with sea views. Etched and stained window. Attractive wood flooring.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA: 13' 1" X 15' 5" (4.00m X 4.70m)
Recently installed contemporary kitchen. Offering extensive range of built in units and appliances; including hotpoint double oven with matching hob, extractor hood with lighting. Ceramic white sink with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer. Large island with seating and built in drawers. Feature over head lighting, ceiling with recessed lighting on ceiling. Patio doors to terrace with sea views.
Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wood flooring. Heating towel rail.
Several patio areas. Raised gardens with decked areas. Garden shed. BBQ area offering great sea views.Front area with attractive pebbled area. Paved parking area.
29' 6" X 8' 8" (8.99m X 2.64m)
Large Workshop / Studio with electrics. Raised gardens with decked areas. Garden shed. BBQ area offering great sea views. Front area with attractive pebbled area. Paved parking area.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.