- A charming picturesque and extended detached whitewashed cottage enjoying an enviable location at the top of Gleno village and backing onto the famous Gleno waterfalls.
- Adaptable and well planned family accommodation
- Two separate reception rooms plus large bright kitchen/casual dining room with utility room off.
- Sun room overlooking the waterfalls.
- 4 Well proportioned beds - master with en- suite shower room.
- Family bathroom with white suite and seperate shower cubicle.
- Spacious side and rear gardens.
- Partial Double Glazing / Gas fired central heating installed.
- Realistically priced.
Quarry tiled floor. Hole in the wall fireplace.
LOUNGE: 15' 2" X 13' 12" (4.63m X 4.26m)
Feature brick built fireplace with cast and stove. Exposed timber floor.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 10" X 12' 4" (4.51m X 3.75m)
Feature antique style cast-iron fireplace. Recessed display alcoves.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA 16' 6" X 14' 3" (5.04m X 4.34m)
and lengthening to 6.16 plus raised dining alcove. Quarry tiled floor. Belfast sink unit with good range of built-in high and low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Stainless steel low-level oven and four ring gas hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Raised dining alcove with exposed timber floor. Door to garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 3" X 4' 4" (2.52m X 1.33m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Laminate worktop. Gas-fired central heating boiler. Quarry tiled floor. Walk in pantry.
SUN ROOM: 10' 3" X 9' 10" (3.13m X 3.00m)
Stable door to rear. Part pine clad walls. Pine door.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Pine clad ceiling.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 11" X 11' 10" (6.06m X 3.61m)
and including ensuite. Exposed timber floor. Pine door.
Ensuite shower room. White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with screen door and wall mounted electric shower fitting.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 1" X 12' 8" (4.59m X 3.86m)
BEDROOM (3): 14' 1" X 7' 10" (4.30m X 2.39m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 9" X 7' 2" (3.28m X 2.19m)
White suite comprising pine panel enclosed bath. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower fitting. Pine clad ceiling.
Small paved front garden. Spacious side and rear gardens in lawn with trees and backing onto Gleno waterfall.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.