- 'PUBLIC NOTICE - 63 Bay Road Manor, Larne, County Antrim, BT40 1FG - We have received an offer of £67,500. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.'
- A neat Mid Town House
- Gas fired central heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Ground Floor WC
- Excellent kitchen with gas hob and oven
- Lounge with attractive outlook to courtyard
- Three bedrooms one may be used as Dining Room / Two bedrooms
- Master bedroom has en-suite facility
- Enclosed rear garden
- Within walking distance to Town Centre and leisure facilities
- Larne coastal walk a few minutes away
Tiled flooring. Under stairs storage area.
Comprising low flush WC, corner wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 14' 6" X 8' 6" (4.42m X 2.59m)
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA: 13' 6" X 10' 7" (4.11m X 3.22m)
Excellent range of high and low units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with mixer taps. Four ring gas hob. Matching electric under oven. Stainless steel canopy extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
DINING ROOM / BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 9' 11" (4.12m X 3.03m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 6" X 10' 6" (4.12m X 3.21m)
Panelled bath with shower attachment. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 1" X 13' 12" (4.59m X 4.26m)
En-suite corner shower thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled flooring.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.