- Excellent semi detached Chalet Bungalow
- Oil fired central heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Spacious lounge / Dining area with sliding patio doors
- Excellent kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary shower room
- Ground floor bedroom / two further bedrooms on first floor
- Generous gardens with good parking space for Garage / Workshop Studio
- Extensive site
- Convenient to Town Centre, local Primary School and Churches
- Quiet residential area
Under stair storage area.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 9' 11" (3.60m X 3.03m)
LOUNGE / DINING AREA: 28' 0" X 10' 8" (8.54m X 3.24m)
Attractive open fire with tiled inset and matching hearth. Laminated wood flooring. Large picture window. Sliding patio doors.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA: 11' 9" X 9' 9" (3.57m X 2.96m)
Excellent range of high & low level units. Laminated work surfaces. Double eye level oven, integrated Fridge / Freezer, integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. One and a half bowl stainless steel single drainer sink unit, mixer taps. Five ring gas hob. Wine rack. Stable door to side.
Contemporary shower room with large shower area. Electric shower fitting. Low flush WC. Vanitory unity. Stainless steel towel rail.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 3" X 9' 9" (4.04m X 2.97m)
Range of built in Louvred Wardrobes. Laminated flooring.
Bidet and low flush WC.
BEDROOM (3): 17' 4" X 10' 6" (5.29m X 3.19m)
Extensive site with tarmac driveway. Patio area. Large side garden.
Space for garage or office. Potential for site (subject to planning).
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.