- Superb first floor apartment
- Gas central heating / PVC Double glazing
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Excellent separate kitchen including hob and oven
- Two bedrooms
- Recently installed shower room
- Rear garden/ parking area to front
- Quiet residential area
- Ideal first time buyer or investor purchase
- Suitable for purchase through Northern Ireland Co ownership housing association (subject to terms and conditions)
Stairs to first floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 16' 1" X 9' 7" (4.90m X 2.92m)
With attractive fire surround tiled hearth with Electric fire.
KITCHEN: 11' 3" X 6' 4" (3.43m X 1.93m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring electric hob and matching electric under oven. Concealed extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Comprising low flush WC. Spacious shower area with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Attractive PVC panelled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 9' 7" (3.56m X 2.92m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 7' 2" (3.48m X 2.18m)
Parking area to front. Garden to rear laid in lawn.
Off Killyglen Link/ Walnut Road, Larne
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.