- An exceptionally well presented semi detached chalet style family home, enjoying an enviable location in the picturesque village of Gleno
- Lounge with feature granite fireplace surround and hearth
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining Room with excellent range of high and low-level high gloss units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Attractive gardens in lawns to both front and safely enclosed rear
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing in UPVC frames installed
- Affording easy access to both Larne and Carrickfergus
- Realistically priced - Early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC front door to:
White suite comprising low flush WC, Semi pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 18' 10" X 13' 11" (5.73m X 4.24m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Feature fireplace with granite hearth and surround. Pine beamed mantle. Double doors to:
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM: 21' 2" X 11' 12" (6.44m X 3.65m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units. Laminate worktops and up stands. CDA low-level oven and four ring gas hob unit with coloured glass splashback. Stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated automatic washing machine and fridge freezer. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
Airing cupboard. Access to Roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 10" X 10' 1" (4.83m X 3.08m)
Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting and screen door. Tiled floor. High intensity low-voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 8" X 10' 8" (4.17m X 3.25m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 12" X 7' 1" (3.65m X 2.16m)
Velux window. Range of built in robes. Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin. Panel bath with chrome mixer tap and wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting and shower screen. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Velux window.
Bitmac driveway with parking and garage space to side. Front garden laid to lawn. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio and bounded by fencing. Timber garden shed.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.