- A stunning Semi Detached new block build property, located in a quiet residential area,Parking space at the front door and allocated spaces also included
- PVC Double Glazed / Gas fire central heating
- 10 year global warranty with this property
- Lounge with modern wall mounted feature fire
- Exceptional open plan kitchen / sunroom with Italian tiled floor
- Contemporary range of high & low level units, granite work surface and including electric appliances
- Separate Utility room, including washer / dryer / freezer
- Ground floor Cloakroom with WC
- Three bedrooms (Master bedroom with ensuite shower room)
- All bedrooms with oak engineered flooring
- Excellent enclosed turfed garden with patio area
- External lighting / Intruder alarm and Solar panels fitted
- Solid Oak skirting and architrave throughout
- Energy efficient lighting throughout the property
- You could live here for as little as £383.28 per month, with NO deposit. Terms and Conditions apply. Please speak to your mortgage broker for more details.
Composite front door with triple glazing and mult-point security system
Oak engineered flooring leading to stairs
LIVING ROOM: 15' 9" X 11' 5" (4.81m X 3.49m)
Wall mounted electric feature flame fire. Oak engineered flooring. Recessed lights.
Door leading into kitchen.
KITCHEN/SUNROOM: 24' 3" X 15' 1" (7.39m X 4.59m)
Open plan kitchen. High quality high and low level gloss kitchen units with glass edged finish. Granite worktop with granite upstand. "Hoover" electric oven and hob with glass curved extractor fan and granite splash back. Integrated "Flavel" dishwasher and integrated fridge. Stainless steel sink with vegetable basin
Italian floor tiles throughout, illuminated by LED under cupboard lighting and LED kickspace lighting. Recessed ceiling lights and television point.
Italian floor tiles throughout and recessed lighting. 12ft 6" wide patio doors leading to private garden.
Double cupboard style doors leading into utility area, complete with "Innex" Washer dryer and freezer. Laminate worktops and utility cupboard units.
Sink with waterfall taps, vanity unit and mirror with back light. Back to wall Low flush WC.
Corner bath with part tiled walls. Chrome towel rail. Sink with waterfall taps, vanity unit and mirror, incorporating a back light. Low flush WC
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 10' 10" (3.58m X 3.29m)
Oak engineered floor. Tilt and turn windows. Television point.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Ensuite incorporating thermostatic rain shower with glass enclosure.
Sink with vanity unit and mirror with backlight. Low flush WC.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 2" X 7' 9" (2.49m X 2.37m)
Oak engineered flooring. Tilt and Turn windows.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 1" X 9' 0" (3.37m X 2.75m)
Oak engineered flooring. Tilt and turn window. Garden views.
Enclosed rear garden with elite turf and 7ft boundary fence to include patio area.
External energy efficient LED security automatic day/night lighting. Garden power point, outside garden tap located to the side of the property
Slingsby ladder to roof space. Light and power
Located of the Killyglen Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.