- A deceptive Town house located in a quiet residential area
- PVC double glazed / gas fired central heating
- Generous lounge with wood flooring
- Excellent kitchen with dining area
- Seperate utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom with seperate shower
- Parking to front and side of property
- Enclosed rear private garden
- Great family home or first time buyers dream home
PVC door with leaded and coloured panels.
LOUNGE: 18' 1" X 10' 10" (5.50m X 3.29m)
Open plan lounge with wood strip flooring recess for fire, matching hearth and staircase leading to first floor. Under stair storage.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 18' 1" X 10' 10" (5.50m X 3.29m)
Excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, 4 ring gas hob with matching electric oven. Breakfast bar, part tiled walls. Pelmet with recessed lighting.
Tiled flooring and sliding patio doors leading to enclosed rear garden
Stainless steel sink unit, range of units and gas boiler.
Family bathroom, tiled, panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Seperate shower thermostically controlled with pvc cladding.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 1" X 10' 10" (5.51m X 3.30m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 8' 11" (3.11m X 2.71m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 11" X 7' 9" (2.71m X 2.36m)
Areas in lawns, parking area to side and front of property.
Enclosed rear garden with decked patio and lawns.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.