- An exceptional town house in beautiful order
- Gas fired central heating / pvc double glazing
- Generous lounge
- Excellent kitchen / dining room including electrical appliances
- Seperate utility room / Ground floor WC
- 3 good bedrooms
- Family bathroom with seperate shower area
- Enclosed rear garden laid out in lawns and fenced
- Parking spaces to front of property
- Ideal first time buyers home or for the young family
- Great location convenient to local shops and A8 to Belfast
LOUNGE: 16' 3" X 10' 4" (4.96m X 3.14m)
KITCHEN / DINING AREA 16' 3" X 10' 4" (4.96m X 3.14m)
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminated work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, intergrated dishwasher, extractor fan, dining area, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Patio doors to garden.
Utility room range of units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, stainless steel sink unit and laminated work surfaces.
Comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 8' 6" X 7' 10" (2.59m X 2.38m)
Built in robes
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 10' 8" (3.85m X 3.24m)
Built in robes
BEDROOM (3): 10' 9" X 12' 6" (3.27m X 3.82m)
Panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and seperate shower area with thermostically controlled shower, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Front area paved
Enclosed rear garden laid out in lawn and patio area outside with water tap and light
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.