- A really neat and well presented mid terrace
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- Lounge with attractive fire place
- Good kitchen with a range of high and low level units and included hob and oven
- Dining room or first floor bedroom
- First floor bedroom
- White bathroom suite and seperate shower area
- Quiet location and easy commute to larne town centre. Easy access to the A8
- Ideal for a first time buyer / Investment potential
- Must view to appreciate not only the property but location
Tiled flooring, wood panelling.
LOUNGE: 12' 2" X 10' 6" (3.72m X 3.19m)
Feature fireplace attractive wood flooring staircase to first floor.
DINING ROOM: 7' 7" X 7' 1" (2.32m X 2.17m)
Wood flooring. Potential to be a down stairs bedroom.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 8' 1" X 13' 0" (2.46m X 3.97m)
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminated worksurfaces, 4 ring gas stoves hob and matching electric under oven, plumbed for automatic washing machine, 1 and half ceramic sink, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 11' 1" (3.63m X 3.38m)
Laminate wood flooring
Comprising seperate shower area, vanity unit, Low Flush WC, panelled bath, toiled walls and flooring.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.