- A very neat Townhouse with lovely views from front and rear of property
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Lounge with attractive fireplace and wood flooring
- Excellent Kitchen / Dining area
- White family bathroom with separate shower area
- Three bedrooms (all with excellent views)
- Parking area to front of property
- Enclosed rear garden with paved area
- Open aspect to Green from front / rural views from rear
- Ideal first time buyers home
LOUNGE: 15' 1" X 16' 11" (4.59m X 5.16m)
Staircase to first floor. Attractive wood surround fireplace with cast iron inset and matching hearth. Wood flooring.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 14' 11" X 14' 11" (4.55m X 4.55m)
Excellent range of high & low level units. Laminated work surfaces. Four ring gas hob and matching electric oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 7" X 8' 5" (3.83m X 2.57m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 10" X 8' 2" (4.21m X 2.48m)
Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 7" X 8' 9" (2.92m X 2.67m)
Comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Separate shower area, electric shower. Tiled walls and flooring.
Parking area to front for two cars.
Enclosed rear garden paved with lovely countryside views.
A very neat town house with lovely views from front and rear of property
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.