- A very neat and extended end Townhouse
- Gas Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Spacious Lounge/ Dining room with open fire
- Excellent modern kitchen including electrical appliances
- Ground floor WC
- Office / Playroom
- Two bedrooms on first floor and generous attic room
- Spacious family bathroom
- Neat front garden / enclosed rear garden and yard
- Detached Garage
- Lovely aspect to front of property
- Convenient location with walking distance to sea front, town centre and leisure facilities
Leaded and coloured PVC door. Part wood panelled walls. Tiled flooring.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM: 22' 4" X 13' 5" (6.82m X 4.10m)
Solid wood flooring. Attractive wood surround fireplace with granite hearth. Bay window.
KITCHEN / BREAKFAST AREA : 15' 11" X 8' 10" (4.84m X 2.70m)
Excellent range of high & low level units. Laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Eye level oven and matching four ring ceramic hob. Integrated fridge freezer. Extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
With separate WC. Tiled flooring.
PLAYROOM / OFFICE: 18' 10" X 9' 5" (5.75m X 2.88m)
BATHROOM: 11' 9" X 8' 11" (3.58m X 2.72m)
Family bathroom comprising tiled panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Shower area. Tiled walls and flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 8" X 10' 10" (3.26m X 3.30m)
BEDROOM (2): 17' 2" X 10' 2" (5.23m X 3.11m)
Wired for wall lights.
ATTIC ROOM: 16' 0" X 9' 3" (4.88m X 2.81m)
Three under eves storage velux window.
Rear enclosed yard. Rear garden with potential for good parking. Detached garage.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.