- A beautifullyt presented Semi Detached Family Home
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Lounge with attractive grey Herringbone wood flooring and feature open fire
- Spacious hall with attractive grey Herringbone wood flooring
- Ground Floor WC
- Excellent Kitchen / Breakfast Area with extensive range of built in units including Hob & Oven
- Patio Door leading to long garden with bricked path patio area
- Three Bedroom (Master Bedroom with ensuite)
- Family Bathroom with separate shower
- Generous parking to front of property
Spacious. Feature grey Herring Bone wood flooring.
LOUNGE: 18' 10" X 11' 4" (5.75m X 3.46m)
Wood painted surround, open fire place with granit hearth and cast iron inset. Featured arched window.
Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Herring Bone wood flooring.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18' 11" X 12' 1" (5.76m X 3.68m)
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob with matching under oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit. Recessed lighting and tiled flooring. Dining area with double patio door.
With seperate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled with PVC panelled walls. Panelled bath. Low flush WC and vanity unit. With part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 9" X 11' 4" (3.88m X 3.45m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 10" X 9' 7" (4.21m X 2.91m)
Ensuit shower room comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and PVC panelled walls.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 3" X 8' 5" (2.81m X 2.56m)
Laminate wood flooring.
Generous tarmaced area to the front for parking.
Fully enclosed rear garden with Tobermore brick pavior paved area.
Artifical lawn with lighting. A complete sun trap bordered by an attractive fence.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.