- A very well presented three storey semi-detached home located in the highly sought-after Clover Brook development
- Bright and airy lounge
- Kitchen with extensive range of high & low level shaker style units and integrated fridge/freezer
- Cloakroom with white suite
- Four well proportioned bedrooms over two storeys - master with en-suite
- Contemporary family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower cubicle
- Modern shower room on top floor
- Gas fired central heating / PVC double glazed
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Front garden in lawn with driveway to side allowing ample parking. Safely enclosed rear garden part paved, part in lawn bounded by fencing & hedging.
- Great central location, within walking distance to local transportation routes, the A8 Larne to Belfast motorway and Larne Town
- Perfect family home - Ealry viewing strongly recommended
Front door to:
LOUNGE: 14' 11" X 11' 4" (4.55m X 3.45m)
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 18' 5" X 11' 8" (5.61m X 3.55m)
at widest points. Excellent range of high and low level shaker style units including tall pull out larder. Under counter lighting. Laminate work tops. 'Norde Mende' low level oven & four ring electric hob unit. Stainless steel extractor fan. Single drainer sink unit with vegetable basin. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Double glazed patio doors leading to garden.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM: 11' 8" X 11' 1" (3.55m X 3.37m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 10' 3" (3.56m X 3.13m)
White suite comprising corner bath, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting, low flush WC and semi ped wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 9" X 10' 10" (4.50m X 3.29m)
at widest point.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 8" X 10' 1" (3.24m X 3.07m)
at widest points. Velux window. Access to roofspace.
White suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Veluix window.
Neatly presented front garden in lawn with stoned driveway to side allowing ample parking. Saefely enclosed rear garden part paved, part in lawn bounded by fencing & hedging.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.