- An impressive detached family bungalow that extends to in excess of 2000 ft² and offering a wealth of well-planned accommodation.
- Three separate reception rooms - Lounge with feature multifuel stove and living room with open fire.
- Bright and well appointed fitted kitchen with utility room and shower room/cloakroom off.
- Five well proportioned bedrooms - master with ensuite shower room.
- Lavish family bathroom with newly installed white suite and including separate shower cubicle.
- The property is situated on a large site with lawns to front and rear and with stoned "drive-around" driveway.
- Double garage with roller doors and recently installed gas-fired central heating boiler.
- Enviable rural location yet only a few minutes drive from Larne centre and affording easy access to main roads to Belfast.
- Tastefully presented throughout and must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the quality and calibre of accommodation on offer.
Double glazed front door leading to:
Walk through hotpress. Wall light points. Recessed spot lighting.
LIVING ROOM: 15' 0" X 15' 6" (4.58m X 4.72m)
Cast Iron Multi Burner Stove set on a slate hearth. Tiled feature surround. Panoramic view from right corner window. Centre ceiling rose.
DINING ROOM: 11' 1" X 10' 12" (3.38m X 3.35m)
Open plan dining room.
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 11' 8" (4.48m X 3.56m)
Feature Cast Iron fireplace. Tiled inset and matching hearth with attractive wood surround. Bow Window.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 17' 2" X 10' 9" (5.22m X 3.28m)
Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Vegetable sink. Excellent range of high & low level distressed wood units. Laminated work surfaces. Built in microwave. "Bosch" low level oven and "Belling" four ring touch hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Breakfast Bar.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 4" X 5' 7" (2.23m X 1.69m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. High & low units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in storage area. Access to hotpress.
Comprising low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Separate tiled shower cubicle, with "Creda" electric shower fitting, screen door.
Newly installed white suite comprising free standing bath tub with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wall mounted vanity unit, with illuminated mirror over. Tiled walls and tiled flooring. Shower cubicle has "Rainforest" shower fitting, screen doors. PVC clad ceiling with recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 7" X 14' 0" (4.75m X 4.27m)
Bright picture window with carpeted flooring. Spacious ensuite shower room with low flush WC. Wall mounted vanity unit with chrome mixer taps and drawer. Tiled shower cubicle with screen door and chrome fittings. PVC ceiling with recessed lighting. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 4" X 15' 4" (4.97m X 4.68m)
Carpeted flooring. Picture window.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 3" X 12' 9" (4.34m X 3.88m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 5" X 11' 8" (3.78m X 3.56m)
Build in robes with mirror sliding doors. Picture window.
BEDROOM (5): 12' 1" X 10' 9" (3.69m X 3.27m)
(at widest point) picture window with carpeted flooring.
Sweeping stoned with "drive-around" driveway with ample parking spaces. Large front garden laid in lawn. Rear garden laid in lawn and boarded by conifers and hedges.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 23' 6" X 17' 3" (7.15m X 5.25m)
Twin roller doors. Light and power. Gas fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.