- A very neat Mid Town Home with lovely open aspect overlooking Green to front
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms (Open plan)
- Excellent Kitchen
- Family bathroom with electric shower
- Three good bedrooms (all with wood flooring)
- Attractive Garden to front & back
- Great location. Convenient to Primary Schools, local shops
- Ideal First Time Buyer home / or Investment
PVC Double Glazed door and side panels. Under stairs storage area. Tiled flooring. Attractive staircase.
DINING ROOM: 12' 10" X 9' 3" (3.91m X 2.82m)
Glazed door. Tiled flooring. Feature shelving. Open to:
LOUNGE AREA: 12' 2" X 12' 1" (3.70m X 3.69m)
Tiled flooring. Attractive fireplace with matching hearth and display area. Feature shelving.
KITCHEN: 9' 5" X 7' 10" (2.86m X 2.40m)
Excellent range of high & low units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in oven. Four ring hob. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Attractive wood ceiling. Part wood clad walls.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 10' 4" (3.93m X 3.15m)
BEDROOM (2): 8' 11" X 14' 11" (2.72m X 4.55m)
Comprising panelled bath. Vanity unit. Electric shower. Low flush WC. PVC clad walls.
BEDROOM (3): 5' 10" X 10' 9" (1.78m X 3.28m)
Wood flooring. Built in robes.
Neat fully enclosed front garden with attractive wall, lawn and shrubs.
Enclosed rear garden with pebbled area and garden shed.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.