- Lovely lounge with wood burning stove
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining / Sunroom
- Contemporary Kitchen including integrated appliances
- Separate Utility room with Cloakroom / WC
- Family room or bedroom four
- Three further bedrooms on first floor
- Master bedroom has en-suite shower room
- A further shower room on first floor
- Generous Detached Garage
- Amazing views of surrounding countryside
- Quiet cul de sac of only three detached homes
- Within walking distance to popular primary school
- Easy commuting to Larne / Carrickfergus / Ballyclare and close to main route to Belfast
With feature staircase . Attractive grey wood flooring
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 14' 6" (4.78m X 4.42m)
Wood burning stove in recessed area with pitched pine mantel and matching hearth. Grey wood flooring. Double doors glazed to Dining area / Kitchen.
KITCHEN / DINING / SUNROOM 27' 12" X 24' 0" (8.53m X 7.32m)
Exceptional range of contemporary units with laminated work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, four ring ceramic hob. Matching eye level oven, integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for American style Fridge / Freezer. Breakfast Bar, Dining area with grey wood flooring continues through ground floor. Recessed lighting.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 9" X 6' 10" (2.67m X 2.08m)
One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Range of units.
With low flush WC.
Comprising thermostatically controlled shower pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring and recessed lighting.
Landing with Velux window adding brightness, access to insulated attic and recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 20' 2" X 15' 10" (6.15m X 4.83m)
Master bedroom under eves storage on both sides of bedroom, built in wardrobe. En-suite shower room comprising double shower area, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Recessed lighting and Velux window.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 9' 5" (3.25m X 2.87m)
BEDROOM (3): 20' 2" X 10' 11" (6.15m X 3.33m)
Velux windows. Under eves storage.
Comprising shower area. Electric shower. Low flush WC, wash hand basin. PVC panelled walls. Shaver point. Velux double glazed windows. Recessed lighting.
Detached garage with light and power.
Attractive garden to front side and rear brick Pavior driveway. Rear garden laid out in lawns with brick Pavior patio area. Outstanding countryside views.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.