This exciting new development, Clover Brook, will be one of the most innovative, energy efficient developments in Larne, helping to form a focal point off Old Belfast Road on the outskirts of this historic town.
These superb new homes are delightfully situated in one of Larne's most popular residential locations, yet are only a short drive from the town centre and the coast road, enabling the unique opportunity to enjoy the convenience of the town and all it's amenities coupled with the surrounding areas beautiful countryside. The new dual carriagewayalso makes commuting to Ballyclare, Antrim, Glengormley and Belfast so much quicker.
Larne town centre is host to an array of shops, pubs, restaurants, cafes and other recreational pursuits. Education in the town is second to none with an excellent choice of both primary and secondary schools.
The Developers and local Estate Agents have identified the need for well designed, extremely energy efficient, quality acommodation with added kerb appeal. This landmark new development at Clover Brook will cater for every purchaser's specific needs with a standard of finish to match the outstanding external elevations.
Call us today to reserve your site for £1000. In the event of purchaser not proceeding £500 will be retained by the builder for legal administration costs.
- . Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted.
- . Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and light fittings
- . Panelled internal doors with modern quality door furniture.
- Moulded skirtings and architraves.
- . Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Satellite, TV and telephone points to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom.
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators and energy efficient boiler.
- Kitchens and Utility Rooms (Where Applicable)
- . High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles.
Integrated appliances to include oven, electric hob, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Bathrooms, Ensuites and WC
- Contemporary white shower pod and sanitary ware with chrome fittings.
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath (where applicable.)
- Carpets, Tiling & Flooring
- . Floor tiling to kitchen.
- . Floor tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC.
- . Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs, landing and hallway.
- Wall tiling to bath shower enclosure.
- Please check with the office that no alterations have occurred to this specification since this document was prepared.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.