- A neatly presented Mid Terrace property in a popular and convenient location.
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double glazing.
- Lounge with feature tiled fireplace.
- Kitchen / Dining area with good range of units.
- Two well proportioned bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with soft coloured suite.
- Enclosed rear yard.
- Realistically priced.
- A very good tenant is renting this property at the moment and would wish to remain
LOUNGE: 18' 6" X 11' 7" (5.64m X 3.53m)
Feature tiled fireplace with wood mantle. Open tread staircase to first floor.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 11' 11" X 10' 11" (3.64m X 3.32m)
Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Four ring electric hob and matching under oven. Concealed extractor canopy. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Door to rear.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 5" X 10' 10" (3.79m X 3.31m)
Range of built in bedroom furniture incorporating wardrobes and overhead storage cupboards.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 9' 4" (2.98m X 2.84m)
Built in wardrobe. Access to roofspace.
Soft coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Part tiled walls. Hotpress with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater. Extractor fan.
Rear yard. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. PVC Oil tank. Access to rear alley.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.