- A beautiful split level detached bungalow with exceptional views
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC double glazed
- Ground floor consists of two reception rooms and three bedrooms including master with ensuite
- Lower level consists of kitchen/utility room, a family bathroom and two further bedrooms
- Beautiful lounge with wood burning stove
- PVC double glazed conservatory
- Attached garage with car pit
- Enclosed landscaped gardens and patio areas
- Exceptional countryside views from most windows
- Convenient commute to Belfast, Larne, Ballyclare and Carrickfergus
- This property is presented to a very high standard throughout and is ideal for those working from home or wishing to have a seperate annex with private access
Spacious reception hall with attractive staircase leading to lower level wood flooring.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 11" X 12' 0" (4.54m X 3.67m)
Large picture window with views over surrounding countryside. Attractive wood flooring.
KITCHEN: 25' 3" X 10' 10" (7.70m X 3.30m)
Kithcen area offers an extensive range of high and low level units including two double eye level ovens, ceramic hob, twin bowl sink units, plumbed for dishwasher, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, glazed display units, laminated work surfaces, breakfast bar, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and recessed lighting. Dining area has attractive wood flooring and large picture window with superb rural views.
Storage cupbaord and hotpress. Hallway leads to:
Spacious family bathroom comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" X 9' 1" (3.33m X 2.76m)
Bedroom presently used as an office.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 5" X 10' 8" (4.39m X 3.24m)
Attractive wood flooring. Mirrored slide robes. Lovely views of countryside. Ensuite bathroom comprising of double shower area, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 7" X 10' 7" (3.23m X 3.23m)
Wood flooring. Storage cupboards and hotpress.
LOUNGE: 26' 5" X 12' 4" (8.05m X 3.76m)
Lounge/dining area with wood burning stove and wood flooring. Double doors leading to:
CONSERVATORY: 12' 11" X 11' 5" (3.93m X 3.48m)
PVC double glazed conservatory with radiator and tiled flooring. Lovely views overlooking garden. French doors leading into patio and garden.
Built in storage area. Leading to:
KITCHEN: 13' 1" X 9' 1" (3.98m X 2.76m)
Kitchen/utility with range of high and low level units. Composite sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Four ring hob. Tiled flooring. Rear door giving private access.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 1" X 10' 1" (3.08m X 3.08m)
BEDROOM (5): 9' 10" X 9' 10" (3.00m X 3.00m)
BATHROOM: 12' 0" X 12' 0" (3.67m X 3.67m)
Spacious bathroom comprising of panelled bath and shower area. Vanitory unit. Low flush WC. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Light and power.
Beautiful landscaped gardens with patio area laid out in lawns with abundance of shrubs and flowerbeds. Patio area to front and rear of property. Outside lighting. Outside water tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.