- A small field / Paddock adjacent to the property is included in the sale
- Ideal for those who require more space for gardening chickens etc or have a small pony
- A Spacious Detached Family Home, located in this quiet & private residential area
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Three generous Reception rooms (one with wood burning stove)
- Fitted Kitchen with Hob & Oven
- Ground floor Cloakroom & WC
- Four Bedrooms
- First floor Bathroom plus separate Shower Room
- Beautiful Grounds laid in Lawn / Conifers & Flowerbeds
- Enclosed yard with Outbuilding & Double Garage
- Convenient location to Carrickfergus, A8 to Belfast and Larne
FRONT PORCH: 11' 3" X 8' 0" (3.42m X 2.45m)
Glazed Front Porch. Tiled flooring.
Spacious Reception Hall. Wood panelling. With attractive staircase to first floor.
FRONT ROOM: 12' 11" X 11' 9" (3.93m X 3.58m)
Wood burning stove. Tiled flooring.
KITCHEN: 12' 7" X 10' 2" (3.84m X 3.09m)
Range of high & low units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless Steel sink unit. Four ring Electric ring hob with matching oven. Extractor Fan. Door leading to rear yard.
Comprising white suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
LOUNGE: 21' 11" X 12' 11" (6.67m X 3.94m)
Attractive wood surrond fireplace with Electric Fire. Tiled inset. Large picture window enjoying garden views.
DINING ROOM: 18' 2" X 12' 4" (5.54m X 3.75m)
Built in Dresser.
STORAGE SPACE: 8' 10" X 7' 1" (2.68m X 2.15m)
Comprising separate shower with electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 11' 0" (3.70m X 3.36m)
Built in Robes.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 5" X 14' 9" (3.79m X 4.50m)
Built in storage.
Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Separate shower area with electric shower.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 2" X 22' 4" (4.01m X 6.81m)
BEDROOM (4): 18' 1" X 10' 5" (5.50m X 3.17m)
Extensive front garden landscaped in Lawn, Flowerbeds & Conifers. Side garden in lawns and boarded by trees. Very private rear enclosed yard with range of Outbuildings.
Attached Double Garage. Lighting and power. Up & Over Door.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.