- A well maintained family home situated in a popular residential area ready to move straight into
- Perfect for a young family or buy to let property
- Oil fired central heating/ PVC double glazing
- Two spacious and modern family rooms with attractive wood flooring.
- Large and private rear garden
- Well fitted kitchen with appliances including hob and oven
- Contemporary bathroom suite with bath and electric shower
- Four generous bedrooms with wood flooring
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac location
- Convenient to Larne town centre and A8
Shelved under stair storage. Hallway leading to:
LOUNGE: 10' 4" X 15' 5" (3.15m X 4.71m)
Attractive wood flooring. PVC double glazed picture window. Leading to:
KITCHEN: 10' 4" X 8' 1" (3.14m X 2.46m)
Newly fitted electric oven and four ring electric hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Fridge freezer. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Logik washing machine. Good range of high and low level units. Part tiled walls. Door leading to rear garden.
LIVING ROOM: 12' 2" X 14' 2" (3.72m X 4.33m)
Attractive wood flooring. Picture window facing rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 8' 10" X 14' 4" (2.69m X 4.37m)
Wood flooring. Built in storage.
BATHROOM: 7' 6" X 6' 2" (2.28m X 1.88m)
Panelled bath with electirc shower attached. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 7' 7" (3.75m X 2.31m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 1" X 11' 5" (2.47m X 3.49m)
BEDROOM (4): 6' 12" X 9' 7" (2.13m X 2.93m)
Neat garden area to front. Pathway leading to fully enclosed rear garden with shed and wire fenced area.
17 Kylemore Gardens
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.