- A spacious semi detached home
- PVC double glazed/ Oil fired central heating
- 4 bedrooms
- Neat kitchen with high and low level units
- Spacious living room with open fireplace
- Entrance is accessible for whellechair users
- Situated in popular residential area near Larne town centre
- Private rear garden and patio area
- Spacious driveway
- This property has huge potential
- Ideal for investor or family home
PVC Double Glazed door.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 5" X 12' 0" (4.39m X 3.66m)
Open fireplace with brick surround and tiled hearth. Wood Flooring. Large picture window.
KITCHEN: 11' 11" X 10' 2" (3.64m X 3.09m)
Electric four ring hob. Good range of high & low level units.
SHOWER ROOM: 13' 0" X 6' 8" (3.97m X 2.02m)
Electric shower. Low flush WC. Ceramic wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 6" X 12' 8" (3.20m X 3.87m)
Wood flooring. French doors leading to rear patio.
Panelled bath with Shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls and flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 10' 9" (3.10m X 3.27m)
Built in storage.
BEDROOM (3): 7' 1" X 11' 11" (2.17m X 3.63m)
Large slide mirror built in storage.
BEDROOM (4): 8' 11" X 8' 3" (2.72m X 2.52m)
Built in wardrobe.
Outside patio and garden area with shrubery.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.