- Superb semi detached chalet bungalow situated in this popular residential development
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ PVC Double Glazed
- Four well sized bedrooms two of which provide countryside views
- Spacious kitchen with good range of integrated units
- Lounge with open fireplace and cast iron hearth
- Contemporary main bathroom suite with panelled bath and shower attachment
- Rural location that provides easy access to both Larne and Carrickfergus
- Private rear garden with wood decking and maintenence free artificial grass
- Ready to move straight into
Tiled flooring. Hot press under stairs with OSO unventred water heater.
LIVING ROOM: 16' 3" X 10' 10" (4.95m X 3.29m)
Wood flooring. Open fireplace with cast iron hearth and wood surround.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 8' 10" (3.94m X 2.68m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 10' 5" (3.29m X 3.18m)
Wood flooring. Beautiful Countryside views.
KITCHEN: 13' 8" X 10' 9" (4.17m X 3.27m)
Tiled flooring/ part tiled floors. Good range of high and low level units. Integrated four ring electric hob and electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. One 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC door leading to rear garden.
WITH WC: White suite with hand wash basin and low flush WC.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 8" X 8' 10" (4.16m X 2.68m)
Wood flooring. Countryside views.
BEDROOM (4): 13' 8" X 9' 10" (4.16m X 3.00m)
Wood flooring. Built in overbed storage. Velux Window.
Wood flooring and tiled walls. Low flush WC. White ceramic hand wash basin. Panelled bath with electric shower attachment. Velux window.
Attractive wooden porch appreciating countryside views. Neat garden with artificial grass Large metal shed. Wooden fence surrounding garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.