- Well maintained Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow situated in a quiet Cul-de-Sac location
- Oil Fired central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Superb Kitchen with integrated appliances, including electric hob, oven and fridge / freezer
- Two downstairs bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Downstairs white bathroom suite with bath and shower attachment
- Beautiful stoned patio area to the rear of the property
- Private Driveway
- Convenient to Larne Town Centre
Tiled flooring. Shelved Hotpress leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 13' 2" X 10' 8" (4.02m X 3.24m)
Solid Oak flooring. Electric fire with tiled hearth.
KITCHEN: 10' 8" X 11' 5" (3.24m X 3.47m)
Good range of high and low level units. Four ring ceramic electric hob and electric oven. One and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor hood. Integrated fridge / freezer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 11" X 9' 12" (3.03m X 3.04m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 11" X 8' 8" (3.03m X 2.64m)
Low flush WC. Panelled bath with thermostatic shower head attachment. Pedestal hand wash basin with mirrored vanity unit above. PVC panelled ceiling. Chrome wall mounted heated towel rack.
Leading to floored roofspace. Velux window.
MASTER BEDROOM: 12' 12" X 11' 6" (3.96m X 3.50m)
Built in robes.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Comprising ceramic sink with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Electric shower. Stainless steel radiator towel rail. Tiled floors and walls.
Front garden laid in lawn with shrub feature. Private Driveway. Stoned rear garden. Raised stoned patio area with concrete bench feature. Boiler house and separate shed. Comprising conifers and shrubs. Garden surrounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.