- Superb renovated Mid Terrace property
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Large Reception Room with open fire / wood flooring
- Spacious Kitchen including hob / oven
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground floor Cloakroom
- Two good size bedrooms plus attic room
- Contemporary white family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Excellent Harbour location close to primary school, Leisure Centre and walking distance to Town Centre
- Ideal First Time Buyer home or Buy to Let property
LIVING / DINING ROOM; 22' 3" X 13' 6" (6.79m X 4.12m)
Cast iron Fireplace with granite hearth. Laminate flooring. Understair storage.
KITCHEN: 12' 0" X 10' 11" (3.66m X 3.32m)
Good range of high and low level units. Integrated electric hob with glass splashback. Stainless steel extractor hood. Eye level electric oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Laminate worktops. Matching breakfast bar. Tiled flooring. Leading to:
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 6" X 5' 11" (3.82m X 1.81m)
Good range of low level units. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring.
Low flush WC. Ceramic hand wash basin with vanity unit below. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 6" X 12' 2" (4.12m X 3.70m)
(at widest point).
BEDROOM (2): 11' 12" X 10' 11" (3.65m X 3.33m)
Panelled bath. Free standing thermostatically controlled shower. Low flush WC. Ceramic hand wash basin with double vanity unit below. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" X 11' 11" (3.75m X 3.62m)
Rear fully enclosed stone patio. Large brick shed. Attractive stone feature at front of property.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.