- A spectacular coastal property located on the famous Antrim Coastline and offering spacious and tastefuly decorated accommodation
- The sea and rural views are truly memorable. The property is designed in such a way to enjoy maximum benefit from these breath taking views
- Stunning open plan Contemporary Kitchen / Dining area into Sun room with breath taking views
- Five bedrooms
- Generous lounge with again wonderful views from double aspect windows
- Contemporary Cinema Room
- Reception area with wood burning stove/Parquet flooring
- Large Utility room with hob / oven
- Cloakroom with WC
- Family bathroom with shower/en-suite shower room, cloakroom with WC
- Matching Garage and Carport
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazed
- Tiered gardens with paved patio area
- Special coastal site with elevated sea views . What's not to view !!
Feature Grey PVC door with glazed side panels. Tiled floor.
OPEN PLAN KITHCHEN/DINING/CONSERVATORY 31' 2" X 13' 8" (9.50m X 4.17m)
Exceptional Contemporary Kitchen with integrated appliances and extensive range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Large five ring stove. Modern canopy extractor fan, Part tiled walls. Matching work surfaces. Centre island seating six and enjoying fabulous uninterrupted sea views from every window in this lovely Conservatory area. French door leading onto patio area. Part parquet / part tiled flooring.
LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 13' 5" (5.41m X 4.09m)
Parquet flooring. Fireplace. Feature large double aspect picture windows enjoying magnificent sea and coastal views.
CINEMA ROOM 18' 2" X 11' 4" (5.54m X 3.45m)
Fabulous room which can be a bedroom but lends itself to this superb recreational room.
RECEPTION/DINING AREA 12' 10" X 11' 8" (3.91m X 3.56m)
Parquet wood flooring. Feature wood burning stove set in wood surround with tiled hearth. Alcove with build in storage.
UTILITY ROOM/ KITCHEN AREA 13' 8" X 12' 0" (4.17m X 3.66m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Double bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring hob matching under oven . Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Hot press. Part tiled walls. Wood flooring. Access to Carport and Garage.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 13' 3" (4.22m X 4.04m)
Superb sea views.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 10' 0" (3.20m X 3.05m)
Ensuite shower room comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Shower enclosure with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls tiled flooring, Wood clad walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 9" X 12' 10" (3.89m X 3.91m)
Contemporary Vanity unit, slide robes. Beautiful sea views.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 11" X 10' 4" (3.94m X 3.15m)
Attractive Louvre Doors with double robe storage area . Beautiful sea views.
BEDROOM (5)STUDY 9' 10" X 7' 8" (3.00m X 2.34m)
Comprising white bath electric shower fitting. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wood panelled walls. Cloakroom / Storage area.
Comprising low flush WC. Pedastal wash hand basin, Tiled flooring.
Attractive PVC door leading to garden and patio area.
Carport, Garage and parking area.
Front elevated paved patio area enjoying really spectacular views along the renowned Antrim Coast Road with sea views across the North Channel. Rear views of the lovely rural countryside and the Sallagh Hills. Tiered gardens laid out in a newly seeded lawn, mature shrubs and trees. Graveled path leading to access onto Coast Road.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.