- Beautifully presented semi detached home located in a private Cul-De-Sac
- Oil fired central heating / PVC double glazed
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with attractive wood strip flooring
- Kitchen / Dining area with good range of units and breakfast bar
- Sunroom with french doors to rear garden
- Ideal for a first time buyer or young family
- Enclosed rear garden with large sun deck
- Off street parking
- Situated in a popular residential area
Tiled Floor. Understair cupboard.
LOUNGE: 11' 9" X 12' 3" (3.58m X 3.73m)
Solid wood strip floor.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 17' 11" X 10' 8" (5.47m X 3.25m)
Single drainer enamel sink unit with mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high low-level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Tiled floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. 'Indesit' built-in double oven and 'Schott Ceran' four ring touch hob unit. UPVC double glazed back door. UPVC double glazed patio doors to:
SUN ROOM: 15' 4" X 8' 5" (4.68m X 2.56m)
UPVC clad ceiling. Tiled floor. French door and patio doors to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 8' 1" (4.04m X 2.47m)
Plus depth of wall-to-wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 5" X 9' 10" (2.88m X 2.99m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 7' 7" (2.65m X 2.31m)
White suite comprising tiled panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. UPVC wall cladding. Mira Event wall mounted electric shower fitting. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
Pavioured driveway and front garden providing ample off street parking. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn and bounded by fencing. Garden shed. Large sun deck and partly covered. UPVC oil tank.
Boiler house. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.