- Well presented and contemporary semi detached home
- PVC Double Glazed/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Spacious lounge/Dining Area with attractive fireplace
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen with PVC double glazed french doors leading to rear garden
- Ground floor shower room
- Pebbled driveway to front of property
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Excellent location within walking distance to Larne Town Centre and Chaine memorial tower
- Quiet residential area close to Olderfleet primary school and local shops
- No chain
PVC door. Wood flooring. Leading to:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 23' 9" X 12' 10" (7.25m X 3.91m)
Attractive wood flooring. Electric fire. Floating shelving.
Contemporary white suite comprising walk in shower with electric shower fitting. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Stainless steel heated towel rail. PVC clad walls and ceiling. Tiled flooring
KITCHEN: 10' 12" X 5' 0" (3.35m X 1.53m)
Great range of modern kitchen units. Four ring ceramic hob and matching under oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Laminate work surfaces. Wood flooring. Part tiled grey brick effect wall tiles. PVC double glazed french doors leading to rear yard.
Spacious landing area. Ideal study for anyone working from home.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 11' 0" (3.91m X 3.36m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 4" X 6' 11" (4.37m X 2.11m)
Enclosed rear pebbled garden with concrete shed. Superb parking area to front of property with pebbled driveway. Feature fence.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.