- Neatly presented mid terraced home
- Oil Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Lounge with attractive fireplace
- Kitchen with good range of units
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom with electric shower attachment
- Fully enclosed rear yard with landscape views
- Communal parking at front of property
- Ideal for a buy to let or first time buyer
- Located in this popular residential area
- Walking distance to train station providing convenient access to Larne, Belfast and Carrickfergus
Wood laminate flooring. Leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 15' 1" X 13' 0" (4.59m X 3.97m)
(At furthest Point). Open fireplace with tiled surround. Wood laminate flooring. Leading to:
KITCHEN: 15' 3" X 7' 10" (4.65m X 2.38m)
Good range of high and low level units. One and a hlaf stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminated work surfaces. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Understair storage cupbaord. Door leading to rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 9' 4" (3.62m X 2.84m)
Wood flooring. Built in storage. Landscape views.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 8' 3" (2.98m X 2.51m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 11" X 8' 6" (3.03m X 2.59m)
(At Furthest Point).
Panelled bath with electric shower attachment. Ceramic pedestal hand wash basin. Low flush WC. Vinyl flooring and PVC panelled walls.
Fully enclosed pebbled rear yard. Landscape views. Neat front garden with artificial grass. Separate stone patio area at front of property.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.