- Neatly presented semi detached home
- Gas Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Three well proprtioned bedrooms
- Bright and open plan kitchen/dining room
- Spacious living room with attractive open fireplace
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Good sized driveway
- Private rear yard with wooden decked area
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let property
- Witihin a 5 minute drive to Larne town centre and great access to the A8 for city commuters
Vinyl flooring. Leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 14' 2" X 11' 11" (4.33m X 3.64m)
Attractive open fireplace with tiled surround and wood mantle. Glass pane french doors leading to:
KITCHEN/DINING: 18' 9" X 9' 9" (5.72m X 2.97m)
Good range of high and low level units. Four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit.Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar feature. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls. PVC Double glazed french doors leading to rear garden.
CLOAKROM WITH WC:
Low flush WC. Wall mounted ceramic hand wash basin. Tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 9" X 8' 1" (4.18m X 2.47m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 0" X 6' 10" (3.06m X 2.09m)
Storage cupboard. Woodstrip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 12" X 10' 5" (3.65m X 3.17m)
Low flush WC. Pedestal ceramic hand wash basin. Panelled bath with electric shower attachment. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
Stone pebbled private driveway at front of property providing space for at least two cars. Fully enclosed rear yard with a stone tiled patio and wooden decking.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.