- Neat semi detached house providing spacious accomodation
- Oil Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Three bedrooms
- Bright and spacious living/dining room with an attractive fireplace and large picture window
- Kitchen with breakfast area and patio door to garden
- Family bathroom with shower attachment
- Superb gardens laid to lawn at front and rear
- Rear garden fully enclosed appreciating a patio area and great range of shrubs
- Ample parking
- Ideal first time buyer home or investment property
- Situated in this popular residential area with convenient access to Larne town centre and the A8
Wood strip flooring. Understair storage. Leading to:
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM: 22' 8" X 13' 1" (6.90m X 4.00m)
(At furthest point). Wood strip flooring. Open fireplace with slate tiled hearth and cast iron inset. Large picture window.
KITCHEN: 10' 9" X 9' 9" (3.28m X 2.97m)
Good range of high and low level units. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Double glazed door leading outside.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 4" X 9' 9" (2.85m X 2.97m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 9' 3" (3.87m X 2.82m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 9' 1" (2.99m X 2.78m)
(At Furthest Point).
Panelled bath with electric shower and glass shower screen. Low flush WC. Pedestal hand wash basin with splashback tiling.
Spacious pebbled driveway and neat front garden laid to lawn. Fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with stone tiled patio and an attractive range of shrubs and flowers.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.