- Detached Family Home maintained to a high standard throughout
- Two Reception rooms (Both with attractive fireplaces)
- Generous Kitchen with open plan Dining area
- 'Rayburn' stove provides cooking, heating and hot water
- Separate Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms (All with wood flooring). Master with excellent range of built in bedroom furniture
- Bedroom Four or Office / Study area
- Family bathroom with separate shower area
- Detached Garage / Workshop
- Extensive site with ample parking for cars, caravan, boat etc
- Paved and stoned patio area / feature stoned walls
- Front, rear & side garden fully enclosed
Rarely does a property in such good order and within walking distance to the Town Centre come onto the open market.
A superb family home offering a very generous site with opportunity to run a business. Extend the property or just enjoy the space.
Attractive wood flooring. Under stair storage. Leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 11' 10" X 10' 11" (3.60m X 3.32m)
Cosy and ambient living room compirising open fireplace with tiled surround.
FAMILY ROOM: 17' 11" X 10' 10" (5.47m X 3.31m)
Open fireplace with attractive cast iron inset and wooden mantle. Herringbone flooring. Wood glazed french doors leading to:
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH BREAKFAST BAR: 28' 8" X 9' 10" (8.74m X 3.01m)
Great range of high and low level units. Rayburn gas stove providing hot water boost for property. Four ring electric hob and matching oven. Extractor hood. One and a half bowl sink unit. Dishwasher. Pull out larder. Laminate worktops. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Glazed french dooors leading from dining area to rear garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 11" X 5' 7" (3.33m X 1.69m)
Good range of low level units. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
Attractive stain glass window. Leading to:
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" X 9' 11" (3.32m X 3.03m)
Great range of built in wardrobes. Wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 7' 6" (3.32m X 2.29m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 9' 11" (3.31m X 3.03m)
BEDROOM (4): 6' 2" X 4' 3" (1.89m X 1.29m)
Champagne bathroom suite comprising pedestal ceramic hand wash basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath. Separate theromstatically controlled shower. Part tiled walls and laminate flooring. Hot press cupboard.
Fully enclosed pebbled rear garden offering ample parking. Paved and fenced private patio area. Front and side of property beautifully and neatly pebbled with well designed paved walkway feature and fully walled.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.