- Well presented semi detached house appreciating a corner site in this private residential cul-de-sac
- Gas Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Three bedrooms including master with en-suite
- Superb kitchen with a great range of fitted appliances
- Spacious living room
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC
- Private rear garden laid to lawn with paved patio
- Tarmac driveway
- Great location close to Larne town centre and the A8 offering easy access to Ballyclare and Belfast
- Ideal for a first time buyer
PVC double glazed door. Tiled flooring. Leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 14' 8" X 12' 1" (4.48m X 3.69m)
Wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 15' 5" X 12' 4" (4.70m X 3.77m)
Good range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated four ring gas hob and matching oven. Integrated dishwasher. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Storage cupboard.
Separate utility area with good range of units. Plumbed for washing machine.
PVC double glazed door leading to rear garden.
WITH WC: Low flush WC. Wall mounted ceramic hand wash basin. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" X 8' 8" (3.69m X 2.64m)
En-suite shower room comprising low flush WC. Wall mounted ceramic hand wash basin with splasback tiling. Thermostatic shower. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 9" X 8' 8" (3.57m X 2.65m)
BEDROOM (3): 6' 6" X 8' 1" (1.97m X 2.47m)
Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush WC. Wall mounted ceramic hand wash basin. Panelled bath with thermostatic shower head and glass screen. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Front garden laid to lawn. Tarmac driveway sweeping down side of property.
Fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn. Paved patio area. Wooden shed.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.