- Well presented semi detached house in a quiet cul de sac location
- Oil Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Taseful, spacious living/dining room
- Kitchen with a good range of units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom suite with shower
- Private rear enclosed garden laid to lawn with patio
- Tarmac driveway providing ample parking
- Ideal for a first time buyer or a buy to let property
- Situated in a very popular residential area
Wood glazed door. Wood strip flooring.
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM: 23' 5" X 10' 4" (7.13m X 3.14m)
Feature fireplace with tiled surround and wooden mantle.Wood strip flooring. Understair storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: 9' 9" X 6' 10" (2.97m X 2.08m)
Good range of high and low level units. Four ring electric hob and matching oven. Plumbed for washing machine. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. PVC Double glazed door leading to rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 7' 11" (3.66m X 2.41m)
Built in mirrored robes. Picture window appreciating countryside views.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 8' 9" (3.54m X 2.66m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 3" X 6' 7" (2.52m X 2.00m)
Wood strip flooring.
Panelled bath with electric shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal ceramic hand wash basin. Hot press. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Front garden laid to lawn.Tarmac driveway.
Fully enclosed fenced rear garden laid to lawn with paved patio area and wooden shed.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.