- Well presented mid terrace property
- Oil Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Excellent fitted kitchen/dining room with good range of units
- Family bathroom with shower
- Fully enclosed rear garden with patio
- Communal parking
- Situated in this popular area close to the Antrim Coat and convenient to Larne town centre
- Ideal buy to let or first time buyer property
- No chain
Laminate flooring. Leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 13' 5" X 11' 5" (4.10m X 3.48m)
Laminate flooring. Large picture window.
KITCHEN/DINING: 17' 7" X 11' 5" (5.37m X 3.47m)
Good range of high and low level units. Four ring electric hob and matching oven. Stainless steel extractor hood. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for eashing machine. Part tiled flooring and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door leading to rear garden. Storage cupboard.
Storage cupboard x2. Hot press.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" X 10' 2" (3.49m X 3.11m)
Wood strip flooring. Storage cupbaord.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 10' 8" (3.47m X 3.25m)
Wood strip flooring. Built in storage.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 4" X 7' 2" (2.53m X 2.18m)
Wood strip flooring.
Panelled bath with electric shower attachment and glass shower screen. Low flush WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Tiled flooring and part PVC walls.
Paved pathway leading to front door with attractive pebbled feature over two levels at front of property.
Fully enclosed fenced rear garden with artificial grass and stone tiled patio area. Gate at rear of property leading to communal grass area.
Communal parking available.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.