- This elegant detached chalet bungalow is full of charm and is extremely well finished. It is located in one of the towns most desirable areas, benefitting from a private and elevated site that is truly a must see to be fully appreciated.
- Consisting of three bedrooms, two receptions and an attractive kitchen/dining room, this property (dating back to the 1920's) has been finished to a very high standard while also incorporating some of its original features.
- Gas fired central heating/PVC Double glazed sash windows
- Well fitted kitchen/dining room with good variety of appliances including a range master gas cooker
- Two bright reception rooms with main living room containing original fireplace
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room, walk in wardrobe and appreciating stunning views of Larne lough
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- White bathroom suite with original cast iron bath and Apron shower head
- Within walking distance to Larne town centre, local schools including Larne High and a short commute to the famous Antrim Coast Road
- The outside is beautifully presented comprising a patio area, wooden decking, and a fully enclosed front garden appreciating a wide variety of mature trees, shrubs and flowers
Double glazed Stained glass door leading to:
ENTRANCE PORCH: 6' 1" X 3' 9" (1.85m X 1.14m)
Tiled flooring. Stained glass door leading to:
Wood strip flooring. Understair storage.
LIVING ROOM: 15' 6" X 12' 7" (4.73m X 3.83m)
Original fireplace with cast iron inset, Slate hearth and granite surround. Bay Window. Wood strip flooring.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 5" X 10' 9" (3.78m X 3.28m)
Gas fireplace with limestone surround. Wood strip flooring. Built in cabinet with shelving.
KITCHEN / DINING:
Good range of high and low level units. Integrated four ring gas hob and matching oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Single bowl Belfast sink. Granite worktops. Five ring range master gas range cooker.
Built in storage. Glazed stable door leading to rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 8' 11" (4.34m X 2.73m)
Open fireplace. Built in storage and shelving.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 4" X 8' 11" (3.16m X 2.72m)
White bathroom suite with original cast iron bath. Thermostaically controlled shower with apron shower head. High flush WC. Pedestal ceramic hand wash basin with splashback tiling. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
Veluw Window. Leading to eaves storage area.
MASTER BEDROOM: 18' 8" X 15' 11" (5.70m X 4.85m)
(at widest point). Laminate wood flooring. Storage cupboard and eaves storage. Beautiful views of Larne Lough. Walk in fitted wardrobe (2.47 x 1.74m).
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Electric shower with PVC walls. Low flush WC. Single bowl sink unit with vanity unit. Wall mounted Chrome heated towel rail. Laminate wood strip flooring and part tiled walls.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 10" X 5' 7" (2.38m X 1.69m)
Laminate worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Velux window.
Beautifully presented and extensive gardens with front and rear garden divided by pedestrian gate.
Rear garden comprising a wooden decked area, stone tiled patio, shed, feature wall with stone cladding and car charging point.
Front garden laid to lawn appreciating a wide range of mature shrubs, trees and flowers and a paved walkway providing access to The Roddens.
Private parking at rear of property providing space for two cars.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.