- Semi detached bungalow appreciating a superb site over looking Larne town
- Property is in need of modernisation and offers great potential
- OFCH/ Double Glazed
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious living room
- Kitchen with good range of units
- Family bathroom
- Foundations for two bedrooms and windows fitted in roofspace providing the option for a conversion
- Ample parking
- Private gardens to front and rear appreciating stunning views
- Attached double garage
PVC double glazed door. Leading to:
LIVING ROOM: 16' 9" X 10' 4" (5.10m X 3.15m)
Open fireplace. Wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 11' 1" X 9' 10" (3.38m X 2.99m)
Good range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Access to rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 9' 9" (3.56m X 2.98m)
Stunning views over Larne town.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 4" X 9' 9" (3.77m X 2.97m)
Low flush WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Panelled bath.
Floored roofspace which has been passed for planning. Foundations are in place for two bedrooms with double glazed velux and casement windows offering fantastic views.
Spacious double garage.
Pebbled patio area at front of property. Sweeping driveway. Private rear garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.