- Superb semi detached bungalow situated in this quiet cul-de-sac location
- Oil Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Living room with feature electric fire and tiled surround
- Extended sunroom
- Well fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with shower attachment
- Spacious roofspace with potential for conversion(Subject to planning)
- Detached garage and enclosed driveway with private parking
- Private and maintanence free rear garden
- Within walking distance to Larne town centre
PVC double glazed door. Leading to:
Tiled flooring. Wooden glazd door.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 5" X 12' 8" (4.39m X 3.87m)
Feature electric fireplace with tiled surround with option for open fireplace. Picture window.
KITCHEN: 11' 6" X 7' 8" (3.51m X 2.34m)
Good range of high and low level units. Four ring electric hob and matching oven. Stainless steel extractor hood. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Leading to:
SUNROOM: 13' 4" X 8' 6" (4.07m X 2.59m)
PVC double glazed door leading to rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 9' 11" (3.55m X 3.02m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 9' 3" (3.55m X 2.83m)
Panelled bath with telephone handle shower head attachment and glass shower screen. Low flush WC. Pedestal ceramic hand wash basin. Tiled walls.
GARAGE: 19' 4" X 9' 5" (5.89m X 2.87m)
Ample parking at front of property. Attractive shrubs and pebbled stone area.
Private enclosed rear garden with stone tiled patio and pebbled stone feature.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.