- This exceptional property, covering 2228 sq ft, is situated on a large double site of approximately 0.5 acres. It is bounded by "passive open space" (Larne Town Plan 2010) protecting the stunning views of the surrounding hills, the Antrim Coast, across to Scotland and beyond to "The Paps"of Jura. There is a large floored attic (53' 8" x 17') with electrics and Velux windows offering the opportunity to extend the living space (subject to planning) to over 3000 sq ft.
- The property is currently configured into a main residence with an Annex. The main residence comprises an extra wide entrance hallway, large kitchen, 2 generous receptions, 3 double bedrooms ( one with wc and sink with room for walk in shower), a bathroom and a further wc and sink. The Annex can be approached via its own driveway and private entrance into a generous porch. There is a lounge, kitchen and en-suite shower room. The Annex can also be accessed via an internal door from the main residence, allowing flexibility of use or reconfiguration e.g. providing additional bedrooms for the main residence.
- Superb and deceptively spacious detached bungalow appreciating an extensive site
- Oil Fired Central Heating/PVC Double Glazed
- Kitchen with a good range of units
- Living room with open fireplace and attractive marble surround
- Family room with glazed slide doors leading to rear garden
- Main bathroom with separate shower
- Double garage with electrics, separate utility area and WC
- Beautiful, spacious and private rear garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs, patio area all appreciating stunning countryside and sea views
- Dual entrance driveway offering ample parking
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within minutes drive to Larne town centre and the famous Antrim coast road
Double glazed stained glass door leading to:
Wooden glazed door.
Two storage cupboards.
LIVING ROOM: 17' 5" X 13' 11" (5.30m X 4.24m)
Open fireplace with attractive marble surround. Large picture window.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 4" X 13' 0" (4.37m X 3.97m)
Feature electric fireplace. PVC double glazed slide doors leading to rear garden. Stunning views over Antrim Coast.
KITCHEN: 18' 2" X 11' 1" (5.53m X 3.37m)
Great range of high and low level units. Four ring electric hob and matching oven. One and a hlaf bowl stainless steel sink unit. Integrated fridge/freezer. Wooden double glazed door leading to side of property.
CLOAKROOM WITH WC
Low flush WC. Pedestal ceramic hand wash basin.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 1" X 11' 11" (3.68m X 3.64m)
With en-suite comprising low flush WC.Pedestal hand wash basin with splashback tiling. Space to fit walk in shower.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 4" X 11' 11" (4.38m X 3.63m)
Appreciating stunning views.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 5" X 12' 4" (3.78m X 3.75m)
Wooden panelled bath. Walk in electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Part tiled walls.
Separate driveway and private entrance.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 4" X 11' 1" (3.77m X 3.37m)
En-suite shower room comprising wak in electric shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal hand wash basin with splashback tiling.
KITCHEN: 12' 4" X 9' 9" (3.76m X 2.96m)
Good range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Wooden framed double glazed door leading to rear garden.
LIVING ROOM: 13' 12" X 12' 8" (4.26m X 3.85m)
Feature electric fireplace. Picture window appreciating spectacular views.
53' 8" X 17' 0" (16.37m X 5.19m)
Fully floored. Electrics fitted. Velux windows. Potential for conversion subject to planning.
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 12" X 20' 5" (6.70m X 6.23m)
Double garage with electrics. Utility area with plumbing for hand wash basin. Cloakroom with WC comprising Low flush WC. Pedestal hand wash basin. Plumbed for washing machine.
This site is bounded a passive open space.
Dual entrance tarmac driveway providing ample parking. Front garden laid to lawn with attractive shurbs.
Fully enclosed rear garden with mature hedging. Spacious rear garden laid to lawn. Beautiful and mature shrubs and flowers. Paved patio area enjoying the far reaching views over the countryside and North Channel towards Scotland.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.