- A neat detached bungalow located in this sought after residential area
- Exceptional sea views from reception room, bedroom and front of house
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed
- Spacious open plan Lounge / Dining area with patio doors
- Fitted Kitchen including hob and oven
- Family bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with excellent storage and (originally two bedrooms made into one large room ) can be converted back to two rooms
- Second bedroom with built in robes
- Extensive side and rear gardens with patio
- Attached Garage
- Great location beside Larne Grammar School and walking distance to Town Centre
- Although in need of modernisation this property has great potential
Steps to front door.
LOUNGE / DINING AREA: 27' 11" X 15' 7" (8.51m X 4.76m)
(at widest point). Superb sea views from large corner window. Wired for wall lights. Patio doors leading onto garden.
KITCHEN: 11' 8" X 9' 1" (3.55m X 2.76m)
Range of fitted high and low level units. Laminated work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Four ring hob and matching oven. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls.
Comprising panelled bath with electric shower fitting. Bathroom cabinet light and shaver point. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 2" X 10' 1" (4.94m X 3.08m)
Range of built in robes and storage area.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 9' 2" (3.41m X 2.80m)
Built in robes.
Hot press and storage.
GARAGE: 15' 10" X 15' 8" (4.83m X 4.77m)
Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Up and over door.
Gardens laid in lawn to side and rear. Enclosed patio area . Artificial grass. Outside water tap and lighting.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.