- A unique renovated and extended gate lodge dating back to original building of circa 1887
- Located in this picturesque area of Kilwaughter offering superb countryside views
- Three reception rooms (one with glass fronted fire)
- Excellent kitchen including Gas Stove
- Two bathrooms both with showers
- Four bedrooms with a further fifth bedroom off master bedroom (ideal nursery office or ideal ensuite facility)
- Oil Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Detached matching Garage (requiring roof attention)
- Within minutes to A8 motorway with easy access to Belfast, Larne, Ballyclare and Ballymena
- Countryside living yet with the convenience of town centre a short drive away
PVC Double Glazed Door
With wood flooring.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 13' 5" (4.24m X 4.10m)
Attractive wood surround fireplace with glass fronted fire heating domestic hot water and radiators. Tiled inset and granite hearth. Superb far reaching views over the surrounding countryside. Wood flooring.
KITCHEN: 13' 11" X 8' 8" (4.25m X 2.65m)
Excellent range of high & low level units. Laminated worksurface. Five ring Gas Stove with Electric Oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. White Belfast Sink. Breakfast Bar. Two large storage cupboards. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Excellent views.
DINING ROOM: 14' 4" X 9' 1" (4.37m X 2.78m)
FAMILY ROOM: 17' 11" X 11' 1" (5.45m X 3.38m)
Double French Doors leading to garden. Wood flooring. Attractive staircase to first floor.
Comprising white suite panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Electric shower over bath. Tiled walls and flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 8' 8" (4.23m X 2.63m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 7' 1" (3.97m X 2.16m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 6" X 7' 8" (3.81m X 2.33m)
Again great views.
MASTER BEDROOM: (Bedroom 4) 11' 10" X 7' 8" (3.61m X 2.33m)
BEDROOM (5): 11' 10" X 7' 3" (3.61m X 2.21m)
Room off with views. Ideal Office / Nursery / Bedroom 5
Contemporary Bathroom comprising panelled bath with screen door. Electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low Flush WC. Tiled walls and flooring.
Detached Garage with light & power (please note: Garage roof will have to be replaced or repaired).
Neat Gardens to front and rear bordered by rendered & stoned walls and gates.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.